Wednesday, June 11, 2008

update

Alrighty, I am just going to force myself to write something! ;)

I have so many thoughts swirling around that I just don't know what to say!!

Joe still can't walk on his foot. I have finally surrendered to this whole deal and wasn't sad(for myself) when I learned it would be another month before the dr. would x-ray his foot again to see if it was healed enough to walk on.

JD is having a particularly hard time today. I dont' understand how I am supposed to help these little people w/ problems I haven't even conquered yet! Oh well...I must have something to offer them or the Lord would not have given them to me, would not have designed for me to homeschool them.

sigh

I know part of the reason he acts bad is because he feels bad. I just dont' know what to do!!

During this whole broken foot deal, I was was seriously tired and felt bad, but I had to do things anyway and am a better person for it. I did more than I ever thought I was capable of. Dont know if that applies to him or not.

No comments: