Monday, October 6, 2008

My brown eyed girl, part 1


This is my darling daughter, my first born girl. My third child.

She is doing what she loves: taking care of babies and toddlers.She has even launched her own "Mommy's helper" business.

And you go ahead and laugh at this next part if you want to- I don't care. ;)

I named her after myself.

:) I have a big grin on my face just thinking about it. Men do it all the time, so why not me? And ever since she could talk, I would ask her "What are you going to name YOUR little girl?" and she would answer, "Jennifer".(Not that I am really going to expect that, just a having a little fun)

I had my 4 kids in 5 years. It was so cute when one would realize my name was not actually "mom"... And then to find out it was the same name as hers! They thought we were joking!

She is precious and a true blessing!

No comments: